- Research and understand the competitive landscape
- Create community profiles/personasbased on geographic, demographic and psychographic data
- Develop social media strategies anddigital media campaignsthat achieve an emotional connection with the target audience
- Monitor Americore Health and its subsidiaries and affiliates on Google Alerts. Run media searches on possible acquisitions.
- Respondto comments and questions posted on social media,updating content regularly,ensuring timely response rateswith a sharp focus on issues management
- Design, execute and measureonline and offlinemulti-media campaigns aligned with business goalsincluding but notlimitedto email, direct mail, PPC.
- Run A/B tests and share best practices across geographies; continually find ways to improve on metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Identify appropriate social media channelsand digital marketing campaignsfor specific business needs, and tailor campaigns to the target audience.
- Develop a new podcasting & blogging strategy and execution
- Create & deliver meaningful relevant digital content that drives conversions
- Manage end-to-end digital project
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Fulfill marketing requests from stakeholders within your domainin a timely and satisfactory manner
- Suggest best practices based on monitoring and measuring focused campaigns
- Introduce new and innovative ways to create community engagement (e.g. Photofy)
- Build and optimize paid search campaigns on google adwords.
- Build and optimize paid social media campaigns focused on b2b lead generation.
- Build, traffic and manage programmatic display, video, audio and retargeting campaigns.
- Continuously evaluate, refine and manage internal production processes to reach full potential in execution of campaign strategy.
- Interpret performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis.
- Stay up-to-date with vendors and third party reps to develop and maintain relationships and build knowledge of new features and betas.
- Manage multiple projects, drive them to completion, and deliver effective results.
- Create an effective strategy that involves Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
ONLINE MARKETING STRATEGIES
ONLINE MARKETING COURSES FOR THE DIY BUSINESS OWNER!
- 15% Facebook Ads.
- 17% Google AdWords.
- 19% Banner-Retargeting Ads.
- 23% Google Organic Search (SEO).
- 26% Email marketing
That’s why Online Advertising needs to be creative, robust, comprehensive and include several marketing channels. Which is covered in this course
I’ve been blessed to collaberate with several SEO, PPC & Digital Marketing Agencies across the nation on various projects. As a way to giving back I’ve dedicated many hours in the Digital Marketing Courses listed above.
Staying updated with the latest Online Marketing Trends are critical for business owners. Even if you are past the early startup days or have a marketing team, the most successful CEO’s and CMO’s have a working knowledge of each aspect of their business. Our online marketing courses can equip you to have knowledgeable oversight of any digital marketing campaigns.
Which digital marketing course should you take to boost your marketing skills?
If you’re too busy. My team of 20 is here to help!
In addition, the team have created Turn Key Online Marketing Programs for Specific Companies listed below.
After several years, we can ONLY work with companies who ALSO believe in Multi-Touch Point Marketing Channels.