As a reputation marketing specialist we will help inspire, manage, and maintain positive your company’s reputation while properly addressing any negative publicity.
Because this position is a direct embodiment of our brand it requires passion for Dog Haus’ culture, high attention to detail, active understanding of the food and hospitality industries and the ability to craft messages that motivate customers to become true Dog Haus fans and evangelists. This person will curate, create, write, edit, and proofread listings, as well as respond to all reviews, on platforms including Google, Yelp, Foursquare, TripAdvisor, Apple Maps and, in collaboration with our Social Media team. They will also work closely with the Marketing team to maintain consistent messaging across all digital spaces.
- Create, curate and maintain current and accurate company listings for all locations on Google My Business, Yelp, Foursquare, Apple Maps, TripAdvisor and other platforms as deemed necessary.
- Collaborate with our internal website team to ensure all listings and/or testimonials are both accurate and current
- Manage and respond to all reviews on Yelp, Facebook, Google, TripAdvisor and other platforms as deemed necessary
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to curate relevant and engaging content for all listings
- Track insights on all the above-mentioned platforms for monthly reporting purposes
- Fluency and proficiency on relevant platforms (Apple Maps, Facebook, Foursquare/Swarm, Google My Business, TripAdvisor, Yelp)
- Fluency and proficiency with Yext
- Ability and experience working in a deadline driven, production-based, fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented self-starter who is comfortable with independently managing deadlines
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic HTML and Photography experience a plus
- BS/BA/BFA in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or related field preferred
- Telecommute: NO
- Flexible schedule—although the majority of work hours will be between 9am and 6pm Monday through Friday, weekend hours are required as necessary for major brand events such as location openings
Our skill sets includes
- Experience managing or shaping a company’s brand reputation through social media
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient in social networking tools like Hootsuite or Sprout Social
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as cross functionally with a team to execute tasks, projects, and achieve desired results
- Organized, detail-oriented and possess strong problem solving skills
- On-site and off-site Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Manage day-to-day activity on social media sites related to customer feedback
- Monitor and respond to social reviews and engagement
- Maintain listings on search engine and ratings/review sites
- Facilitate and monitor online product, company and store reviews and endorsements
- Monitor tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
- Track, analyze and report social reputation results
- Provide reports and other information to regional and corporate leadership
- Collaborate with various teams to continuously align with the company’s culture and objectives
- Develop knowledge base that enhances brand awareness on social media best practices for store management
- Identify and provide insight for trends, product questions, opportunities, and escalation issues to appropriate teams
ONLINE MARKETING STRATEGIES
ONLINE MARKETING COURSES FOR THE DIY BUSINESS OWNER!
Each web page needs to structured like a sales page – landing page. Certain steps must be followed for higher conversions and organic rankings. In this course we cover strategies used behind the most successful – highly visited websites.
In our PPC Course we teach you the strategies and techniques that can help you achieve those results. We also prepare you to pass the AdWords certification tests. Tips & tricks to help you get the most out of your PPC campaigns
Google shows the 3-Pack ABOVE it’s organic search results, which means many searches NEVER even make it past the 3-Pack Especially on mobile!
Access to this Step-By-Step Google Maps Training
We also cover how to drastically increase the conversions of your ads by creating advertising funnels using case studies and testimonials.
How To Write Ultra-Compelling Body Copy That Gets Read And Responded to is an art form! Using Professional Ad Copy for your Website, Ads and Landing Pages is mandatory inorder to compete in this Digital Age.
This course reveals how you can benefit from Native Advertising. We also cover how to maximize platforms on Outbrain, Taboola, RevContent, plus more…
- 15% Facebook Ads.
- 17% Google AdWords.
- 19% Banner-Retargeting Ads.
- 23% Google Organic Search (SEO).
- 26% Email marketing
That’s why Online Advertising needs to be creative, robust, comprehensive and include several marketing channels. Which is covered in this course
I’ve been blessed to collaberate with several SEO, PPC & Digital Marketing Agencies across the nation on various projects. As a way to giving back I’ve dedicated many hours in the Digital Marketing Courses listed above.
Staying updated with the latest Online Marketing Trends are critical for business owners. Even if you are past the early startup days or have a marketing team, the most successful CEO’s and CMO’s have a working knowledge of each aspect of their business. Our online marketing courses can equip you to have knowledgeable oversight of any digital marketing campaigns.
Which digital marketing course should you take to boost your marketing skills?
If you’re too busy. My team of 20 is here to help!
In addition, the team have created Turn Key Online Marketing Programs for Specific Companies listed below.
After several years, we can ONLY work with companies who ALSO believe in Multi-Touch Point Marketing Channels.