If disrupting is not something you’re looking for, we suggest you move onto the next. We’re hire passionate individuals who jump out of bed in the morning dreaming of new ways to improve the lives of our customers, while eating their corn flakes, riding their unicycles to work catching Pokémon (wait– is that even still a thing?). So, you guessed it, we’re a different sort.
We’re tech geeks and dreamers. We believe that every voice is unique and every idea is worth talking about. Moreover, we believe in passion and having fun. Because it takes passion to change the world and if you have passion in what you’re doing, you naturally have fun doing it. But, we do have a serious side.
We’re looking for a few great projects to employ our great minds.
As the Head of your Digital Marketing, our responsible will be driving demand generation and new customer acquisition for your company through Organic and Paid Media Efforts.
These efforts will be a critical part of driving the company’s growth and marketing success.
What we’ll be doing:
- Oversee and/or actively manage all digital channels (e.g., paid search, display, paid social, video, native such as Outbrain and Taboola), constantly analyzing and managing to cost per lead (CPL), cost per acquisition (CPA) and volume goals
- Drive initiatives to improve direct sales on our webstore (Eargo.com), including retargeting display ads for existing leads and site visitors (AdRoll, Criteo, Facebook), and prospecting to convert new traffic to buy directly
- Lead landing page development and optimization across desktop, tablet, mobile, including content planning as well as lead form maintenance
- Ideate and collaborate with inhouse creative team on new creative concepts and submit asset requests
- Plan and execute A/B tests to improve performance, on both ad campaigns as well as landing pages
- Ensure proper tagging on all ads/campaigns
- Day-to-day tracking of media spend across all vendors and ensuring monthly spend targets are realized
- Manage team of 3-4 campaign specialists and managers, as well as external partners
- At least 6 years experience in online demand generation and customer acquisition focused on performance/direct response marketing across either B2B or B2C settings
- Ability to translate B2B demand generation best practices to direct-to-consumer environments
- Experience in scaling campaigns and media spend
- Solid understanding of multi-touch attribution tools (e.g., Kissmetrics) and behavior-based engagement
- Having managed at least $10 million in media budget
- 4yr college degree in related field
- High energy and ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
Schedule a Digital Marketing Consultation by clicking the above link!
ONLINE MARKETING STRATEGIES
ONLINE MARKETING COURSES FOR THE DIY BUSINESS OWNER!
Each web page needs to structured like a sales page – landing page. Certain steps must be followed for higher conversions and organic rankings. In this course we cover strategies used behind the most successful – highly visited websites.
In our PPC Course we teach you the strategies and techniques that can help you achieve those results. We also prepare you to pass the AdWords certification tests. Tips & tricks to help you get the most out of your PPC campaigns
Google shows the 3-Pack ABOVE it’s organic search results, which means many searches NEVER even make it past the 3-Pack Especially on mobile!
Access to this Step-By-Step Google Maps Training
We also cover how to drastically increase the conversions of your ads by creating advertising funnels using case studies and testimonials.
How To Write Ultra-Compelling Body Copy That Gets Read And Responded to is an art form! Using Professional Ad Copy for your Website, Ads and Landing Pages is mandatory inorder to compete in this Digital Age.
This course reveals how you can benefit from Native Advertising. We also cover how to maximize platforms on Outbrain, Taboola, RevContent, plus more…
- 15% Facebook Ads.
- 17% Google AdWords.
- 19% Banner-Retargeting Ads.
- 23% Google Organic Search (SEO).
- 26% Email marketing
That’s why Online Advertising needs to be creative, robust, comprehensive and include several marketing channels. Which is covered in this course
I’ve been blessed to collaberate with several SEO, PPC & Digital Marketing Agencies across the nation on various projects. As a way to giving back I’ve dedicated many hours in the Digital Marketing Courses listed above.
Staying updated with the latest Online Marketing Trends are critical for business owners. Even if you are past the early startup days or have a marketing team, the most successful CEO’s and CMO’s have a working knowledge of each aspect of their business. Our online marketing courses can equip you to have knowledgeable oversight of any digital marketing campaigns.
Which digital marketing course should you take to boost your marketing skills?
If you’re too busy. My team of 20 is here to help!
In addition, the team have created Turn Key Online Marketing Programs for Specific Companies listed below.
After several years, we can ONLY work with companies who ALSO believe in Multi-Touch Point Marketing Channels.